Address information may be updated online.

Diploma Address Changes

To update your diploma address information:

  1. If you haven't submitted a Graduation Application-Undergraduate / Graduation Application - Graduate, you can enter your diploma information when you complete the form.
  2. If you already submitted a Graduation Application, you can submit changes.

Payroll Address Changes

To update your payroll address information:

  1. Go to the Payroll Services Forms website.
  2. Complete the Change of Address/Residency Certification Form.
  3. Email the completed form to

Permanent/Mailing/Current Address Changes

To update your permanent/mailing or current address information:

In the MyIUP portal:

  • Log in to MyIUP and go to Discover. Search for "contact info." On the My Student Information, Data, and Accounts card, scroll down to the bottom and click on Update Contact Info.

Read and follow all instructions carefully! Note that there are three different addresses you may update:

  • Your Permanent address is the address listed on your federal tax returns. It is your address of legal residence.
  • Your Mailing address is where you want all IUP mailings (bills, grading information, etc.) sent if you do not want them sent to your permanent address.
  • Your Current address is your local IUP school address if you are not commuting from your permanent address and not living in a university-owned residence hall.

Select the address you wish to insert and enter the appropriate information. If you want to change an existing address, select Current to the left of the address and update the information. Save your changes.

If you are unable to complete the permanent address change through your MyIUP, please use the Paper Permanent Address Change Form.