Pre-approval for Coursework at Another College or University

Apply for pre-approval before taking classes at another college or university to check that the credits will easily transfer.

Student Record Release Authorization

This process allows you to designate the individuals or entities to whom your educational record information can be released.

​Detailed Registration Instructions

Detailed instructions on how to register for classes at IUP.

Request A Transcript

How to request a transcript of your academic record.

Request a Diploma

Order a paper or electronic copy of your diploma here.

Provide Enrollment Verification

Verify your enrollment at IUP through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Not Sure Who to Call?

Common questions asked of the Registrar’s Office.

Change Address

How to update your address information.

Access Grades

Check your grades online. Here’s how.