Living on campus? Close to campus? Come dine with us! No matter where you are, IUP Dining Services has a great location just for you.

On-Campus and Off-Campus Employment

Student Employment Job Board

The Student Employment Program (located within the Career and Professional Development Center) is available to assist students in finding job opportunities on or off campus. A listing of available positions can be found two ways: posted in an employment binder located in 302 Pratt Hall, and on the Student Employment Job Board.

Students may be eligible to work on campus. Please consult Payroll Services for additional information.

Federal Work-Study

Eligibility for the Federal Work-Study program is based upon demonstrated financial need as determined from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), which must be completed every year. Inquiries about eligibility for this program should be directed to the Financial Aid Office.


Although students are discouraged from bringing a vehicle to campus, students who require a vehicle for academic purposes may apply for a resident permit. Students may also apply to purchase a parking space in the parking garage on campus.


All IUP students are issued an I-Card during orientation, which can be used for services across campus.


How do you hook up your Xbox? How do you connect to the Wi-Fi network on campus? Find out where to turn for help or for computer access: