Through non-degree admissions, you can take any undergraduate course offered on campus or online. (Some courses require prerequisites.) Students interested in graduate courses must apply through Graduate Admissions.

Teacher's certification is restricted to secondary teaching certifications only. If you do not already have a teaching degree, you must apply through the admissions office as a second-degree student.

Choose the courses you would like to take.

Complete a Non-IUP Student Application (pay the $25 nonrefundable application fee and submit it with an official copy of your college and high school transcripts.)

Non-degree admissions will process your application, enroll you in your class,* and contact you by email with information about accessing your student account information and online class.
Subject to course availability and prerequisites being met by the applicant