Summer Sessions for State System Visiting Students

Students attending another Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education institution (see the list, below) are able to transfer the credit and the grade back to their home institution. This is open to both graduate and undergraduate students.

There is no application fee for State System students.

What you need to do

First, review the Standards section of the State System Visiting Student Policy.

Choose the courses you would like to take. In the Visiting University Course box on the application, include the name of the IUP course, including the CRN (the five-digit number that identifies the IUP course).

Undergraduate students should complete the Undergraduate Visiting Student Application, and graduate students should complete the Graduate Visiting Student Application. Please email us an unofficial copy of your transcripts as a pdf or Word file and send them to

Mail to:
Non-Degree Admissions
G30 Sutton Hall
1011 South Drive
Indiana, PA 15705

If you need assistance, please contact us at or 724-357-2573.

State System schools

  • Bloomsburg
  • California
  • Cheyney
  • Clarion
  • East Stroudsburg
  • Edinboro
  • Kutztown
  • Lock Haven
  • Mansfield
  • Millersville
  • Shippensburg
  • Slippery Rock
  • West Chester