Brooklynne Sharbaugh

Take Classes on Your Own Time and Keep Working

I took at least one online class every session, and the experience was fantastic. The best part was that I could take classes on my own time and still keep my jobs; I didn't have to worry about my class schedule conflicting with my work schedule.

Brooklynne Sharbaugh, December 2016 education graduate, now teaching in Blairsville, PA

High School Students

You can take courses as a visiting high school student if you're a rising junior or senior with at least a 3.0 overall GPA.

Prerequisites for Graduate School

Register for the undergraduate courses that are required for admission into your graduate school program.

Graduate Courses, Non-Degree-Seeking

You can take graduate courses without completing a full application to the School of Graduate Studies (if you have never taken graduate coursework at IUP).

Teachers Seeking Credit or Certification in a Second Subject

With guidance and approval from the College of Education, you can take undergraduate courses offered on campus or online.

Level II Teacher Certification Credits

Educators can apply through the graduate school for courses leading to Level II certification.

Professional Advancement/Personal Interest

If you already have a bachelor's degree, high school diploma, or GED, you can take summer courses for credit online or on campus through the Office of Admissions.