Frequently Asked Questions About Loans and Scholarships

My loan was not deducted from my bill. What should I do?

You should contact the Financial Aid Office at 724-357-2218.

I have a private scholarship that does not appear as a deduction on my bill. What should I do?

If you have the scholarship check in your possession, endorse the check and mail it along with any additional payment due. If your scholarship agency requires a billing statement from IUP other than the statement you printed from IUP EasyPay, enclose a letter from your agency authorizing IUP to bill the agency for payment.