Summer Sessions for State System Visiting Students

  • Students attending another Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education institution (see the list, below) are able to transfer the credit and the grade back to their home institution. This is open to both graduate and undergraduate students.

    There is no application fee for State System students.

    What you need to do

    First, review the Standards section of the State System Visiting Student Policy.

    Choose the courses you would like to take. In the Visiting University Course box on the application, include the name of the IUP course, including the CRN (the five-digit number that identifies the  IUP course).

    Undergraduate students should complete the Undergraduate Visiting Student Application, and graduate students should complete the Graduate Visiting Student Application. Please email us an unofficial copy of your transcripts as a pdf or Word file and send them to

    Mail to:
    Non-Degree Admissions
    G30 Sutton Hall
    1011 South Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705

    If you need assistance, please contact us at or 724-357-2573.

    State System schools 

    • Bloomsburg
    • California
    • Cheyney
    • Clarion
    • East Stroudsburg
    • Edinboro
    • Kutztown
    • Lock Haven
    • Mansfield
    • Millersville
    • Shippensburg
    • Slippery Rock
    • West Chester