While most student information changes can be made through MyIUP, there are some items, such as changes to Social Security numbers, that can only be changed by request through the Office of the University Registrar.

Address Correction
Excludes diploma mailing address

Birthdate Correction Request
Provide legal documentation

Emergency Notification System
Remove hold from account

Name Change/Correction
Must provide copy of ID

Preferred First Name 
An alternative non-legal name on IUP records

Social Security Number Change
Provide a copy of your SSN ID card

Forgot Network Username or Password
If you need further assistance, contact the IT Support Center.

sutton hall in spring