Due to NextGen changes, you may need to use the What If tool in Degree Works to accurately display your academic progress.

In the MyIUP portal:

  1. Log in to MyIUP and go to Discover.
  2. Search for "what if." On the Student DegreeWorks Audit card, click View audit.

  1. Then select the What-If tab. 
what if tab
  1. Select the catalog year from the dropdown menu.
    The catalog year is the year you started the program.
catalog year
  1. Select the program from the dropdown menu.
choose a program
  1. After the catalog year and program are populated, select Process
Process button