International Travel for Faculty and Staff

The Office of International Education (OIE) advises all IUP faculty and staff traveling abroad on university business to follow these steps:

Obtain Valid Travel Documents

Required IUP Export Control

Export controls are federal laws and regulations that restrict the flow of certain materials, devices, and technical information related to such materials and devices outside the United States. The federal regulations most applicable to university activities, export control forms, and other international travel information related to export controls can be found on the IUP Travel Services and IUP Export Control webpages.

IUP Travel Services
IUP Export Control

    IUP-Issued Items

    For resources and contact information relating to IUP-issued phones, travel and purchasing cards, and travel reimbursements, visit IUP Travel Services.

    Related Links