Minor in English

A minor in English requires 18 credits in English courses beyond the required Liberal Studies English courses (English 101 and 202). At least 6 of these credits must be numbered at the 300 level or higher. English 121 may be used to fulfill part of the 18 credits required. (No more than 6 credits can be transferred from another university.)

Focus on Film

Film Studies coordinates perfectly with an interest in literature. We offer multiple opportunities for students to get creatively involved in the program. Check out our sample four-year program plan with a focus on film.

Resources for BSEd English Education Students

Find a course requirements checklist, details on the Praxis Exams and portfolio submission to the College of Education, and more resources for the BSEd in English Educationprogram.

Getting Involved

Putting Your Skills to Work