Flag 1If you are a veteran returning to IUP or one of our partnership schools, you are eligible for a number of benefits. If you are a reservist in any service of the Armed Forces, or are a member of any state National Guard, please stop by Pierce Hall to see the enrollment and scholarship officer. He can outline the ROTC program and assess whether you are a candidate for the program.

Veterans should also visit the Veterans Affairs Office, where you can find links to the IUP Veterans affairs representative and the Veterans Student Liaison Office.