An "academic experience" resident permit can be requested by an undergraduate student living in an IUP-owned residence hall who is student teaching or has clinicals three or more days per week. 

The "academic experience" form must be signed by both the student and their advisor and emailed to for approval by the Parking Authority Review Board.  The student must have a Robertshaw long-term parking permit before receiving approval for an "academic experience" resident permit.