What office do I contact for information regarding questions on my cost center or budget transfers?

Contact the Office of Financial Accounting at 724-357-7701.

Who do I contact regarding questions about my paycheck?

Employees should contact Payroll at 724-357-2510 or by email at fac-staff-pay@iup.edu. Student employees should contact Payroll at 724-357-2511 or by email at stu-pay@iup.edu. You can also visit the website for the Faculty/Staff Payroll Office.

Who do I call if I have a question about my tuition bill?

Contact the Student Billing Office at 724-357-2207.

Who should I contact to obtain information about the financial reports of the university?

Call the director of Financial Operations at 724-357-5565.