• If you are an employee (including student employees), please complete the Change of Address/Residency Certification Form, located on the Payroll Services Forms website, and email the completed form to Payroll-Services@iup.edu.
    • Faculty members will also need to contact the Pennsylvania Faculty Health and Welfare Fund directly to update their address for their vision and dental benefits. More information can be found on the APSCUF Forms and Benefits website.
  • If you are a student, please use the online services:
    1. Go to the MyIUP home page.
    2. Log in with your network username and password.
    3. In Discover, search for "address."
    4. On the My Information, Data, and Accounts​ card, select Update Contact Information.
  • Faculty/Staff can update their campus address and phone number via Employee Self Service (ESS) website.