Students in Employment and Labor Relations classroom

MA in Human Resources and Employment Relations

MS in Health Services Administration

Health Services Administration/Public Health, MS

Your mastery of neutral arbitration techniques will add exceptional value to your professional credentials. Divergent ideas will always be part of the workplace. For this reason, your ability to understand both sides and bring people together will help keep businesses and other institutions productive.

Who Should Consider These Programs?

We often are asked, what kind of undergraduate degree is best suited for IUP's Hospitality and Employment Relations programs? Our graduate students come from a wide array of interests and degrees. To give you an idea, our ELR students have come from undergraduate programs in Business Administration, Criminology, Economics, Education, Fashion Merchandising, Food and Nutrition, Foreign Language, History, Hospitality, Human Resources, Political Science, Psychology, Public Affairs, Safety Science, Sociology, and Sports Management.

With four campus sites as well as online learning options, you can make academic arrangements that suit your situation. Our main campus is in Indiana, Pennsylvania. We also offer these degrees through three other campus locations in the state: Harrisburg, Pittsburgh East (Monroeville), and our Northpointe campus (between Kittanning and Pittsburgh).

You can complete the master's degree in one year full-time, take the option of one online course and one evening course over two years, or spread the courses out over as many as five years. Choose what works best for you.