The Student Cooperative Association, your IUP campus partner, offers all IUP faculty, staff, and their families the opportunity to become members of the Association. Becoming a member allows you to take advantage of the many cultural and recreational programs, activities and facilities offered by the Student Cooperative Association, including:

  • Use of the HUB Fitness Center (Includes 70 newly installed, state-of-the-art cardio stations, with internet capabilities, cable and on-demand channels, and a full line of selectorized and free weight equipment, along with four racquetball/wallyball courts)
  • Use of the HUB Gymnasium, featuring three multipurpose courts (basketball, volleyball, badminton, ping-pong, soccer), plus an indoor one-tenth-mile walking/jogging track with light strength and cardio equipment added to track area
  • Use of the Co-op Recreational Park: Softball fields, picnic facilities, campgrounds, archery range, and a fishing pond
  • Use of the College Lodge, including: Sledding hill, fitness par course, hiking/biking trails, 5-K trail, and an 18-hole disk golf course
  • Free use of Indiana County Transit Authority buses
  • Use of Memorial Field House facilities
  • Free general admission to home football and basketball games
  • Reduced ticket prices and subscription rates for the Lively Arts Ovations Series
  • Free admission to the Ideas and Issues Series speakers
  • Reduced admission to Theater-by-the-Grove productions, as well as other College of Fine Arts theatrical, music, and dance productions
  • Free or reduced admission to STATIC programs

How do I join?

In order to make use of the services purchased with the activity fee, you must have a valid I-Card. Upon payment of the activity fee, your I-Card record will be modified to record your membership in the Student Cooperative Association. If you already have an I-Card, return the attached “Faculty/Staff Activity Fee” form with payment in order to have your I-Card record updated. If you need an I-Card, please stop by the Hadley Union Building to receive one. The I-Card office is located in the upper level of the Hadley Union Building and is open Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.

The HUB Complex • 724-357-2590

The Student Co-op is your campus partner!