For Faculty


FormsFrequently Requested Forms for Students

This page has the forms you need to apply for minors, changes of majors, applications to graduate, applications for excess academic loads, and other forms that students frequently need.

Frequently Requested Forms for Faculty

Applications for special funding requests and other frequently requested forms.


Computer lab Anthropology Information about IT Services and Multimedia Classrooms