Please see the IUP Human Resources Employment Page for information on full-time employment. There are no current full-time residence director positions open.

Interested in becoming an RA?

Housing Student Worker Positions

  • IUP Housing employs several student office workers.
  • Stop by IUP Housing in Ruddock Hall G-37 (across Maple Street from Stephenson) and ask for details.
  • Generally, students need to be eligible for federal work-study funding to be considered for these positions.
  • See the Hire a Hawk page for more information about student employment.

Graduate Student Employment

For information about graduate employment at IUP Housing, contact our office at 724-357-2696 or email

Statement on Recruitment and Hiring