Alumni FAQ

  • I need a copy of my transcript. How do I obtain this?

    For official transcripts:

    Students can go to the Registrar’s Office in Clark Hall and complete the transcript request form. There is no charge to students for ordering official transcripts which require routine processing. Any special handling requests will have fees assessed which can be paid for with cash, check, money order or credit card.

    Students away from the IUP campus can request official transcripts via mail or a fax to the Registrar’s Office. Click here for the Request Form and more instructions.


    Registrar’s Office
    Clark Hall, Room 314
    1090 South Drive
    Indiana University of Pennsylvania
    Indiana, PA 15705

    I have graduated and I need to obtain a copy of my Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Verification Forms. How do I obtain these forms?

    The signed verification statement documents that an individual has completed the requirements of an Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (A.N.D.)-approved/accredited dietetics education program and at least a bachelor’s degree.

    You will automatically receive six A.N.D. verification statements, at no cost, after graduation has been verified and the degree has been posted on your transcript. The copies of this statement will be mailed to you six to eight weeks after the completion of all degree requirements. This document cannot be sent until the dean’s office has officially notified us that all degree requirements have been met. Since this may not be in time for the dietetic internship submission deadline, please initially submit a Declaration of Intent form with the internship application. The approximate date you will receive the verification statement is: December graduates, February 28; May graduates, July 15; August graduates, October 15.

    You may contact the department office for additional copies.

    One signed copy is kept on file for emergencies. Photocopies are not allowed. Additional copies can be obtained by writing to the Department of Food and Nutrition. Each request should contain the following:

    • Name used at IUP
    • Social Security number
    • Date you attended IUP and date of graduation
    • Number of copies needed
    • Address where you want the verification statements sent

    Now that I have graduated, I want to keep up to date with changes at IUP and also be sure that IUP has my contact information. How can I find out about the IUP Alumni Association?

    The IUP Alumni Association provides alumni information through IUP Magazine. You may either update your address with the Department of Food and Nutrition or through the Alumni office (724-357-7942).

    The address is Office of Alumni Relations, Breezedale Alumni Center, 880 School Street, IUP, Indiana, PA 15705. In addition, please keep the department up to date on career and address changes so that you may receive information and alumni mailings.