• Communicate with person your concern for his or her safety.
• Call for emergency assistance: If on campus, 7-2141 or 9-911; if off campus, 911 (police, EMT).
• Northpointe and Punxsutawney regional campuses and Monroeville Center: call 911
• Do not permit the person to go to sleep without someone to watch him or her until emergency workers arrive.
• Do not permit person to leave, or walk alone.
• Do not permit person to drive – take keys if possible.
• Time is a factor; obtain assistance from police as soon as possible.
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
© 2007-2015 Indiana University of Pennsylvania
1011 South Drive, Indiana, Pa. 15705 | 724-357-2100