How to Sign Up for Housing and Meals and Add Flex

  • NOTE:  The deadline to submit meal plan change/cancellation requests is 4:30 p.m. on the Friday of the first week of each semester. After that date, changes/cancellations will not be accepted. In addition, once you select a meal plan, the charge for that meal plan will be added to your student account immediately, and you will be responsible for paying for the meal plan regardless of whether the plan is used unless canceled by the deadline date.

  • Signing up for housing and meals can be done through MyIUP.

    Off-Campus Meal Signups and Adding Flex

    Off-campus and University Towers students can sign up for a meal plan by clicking where indicated in the example below. To get to this screen:

    • The student must log into MyIUP
    • Click on the Campus Services page
    • Click on “Meal plan options and sign-up” in the Dining section
    • Select Term
    • Click “To add an All Flex Meal Plan or to add flex dollars, please click here,” as indicated on the picture below.

    Note that Dining Flex is not the same as the Crimson Cash account, which is used for vending, laundry, and printing.

    This form can also be used by all students to add Flex. It cannot be used to change a meal plan. If you wish to change a meal plan, please contact the Housing Office in person, or you may e-mail

    Meal Screen