Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

New Employee Forms and Information

The following forms need to be completed and returned to the Office of Human Resources, G-8 Sutton Hall, along with one selection from List A or a combination of one selection from List B and one selection of List C before the first day of your employment with IUP.

In addition, if you check on your I-9 form that you are one of the following:

  • A noncitizen of the United States;
  • A lawful permanent resident of the United States; or
  • An alien authorized to work in the United States,

then, prior to your first day of employment, you must contact Ms. Beth Fleek in the Office of Human Resources, 724-357-2431, for employment authorization verification.

You must also bring your Social Security card to the Office of Human Resources to be placed on the payroll.

Click here for information on how to request a replacement Social Security card.

Other Payroll Information

Benefits Information

Other University Resources

  • Human Resources Office
  • Sutton Hall, Room G8
    1011 South Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-2431
  • Fax: 724-357-2685
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.