Assisting Students with Concerns

Posted on 4/17/2012 9:26:09 AM

As we plan for the remaining weeks of the semester, you may encounter students who are struggling with various stressors. The faculty of IUP’s Counseling Center are available to provide advice to faculty and staff worried about a student and also support to students experiencing distress.

The members of IUP’s Concern and Response Team also are available to assist in determining to whom to refer concerns and/or intervention. More information about our support for students in distress can be found at Supporting Students with Concerns.

Always, in the case of an emergency, call University Police at 724-357-2141.