December 2012 Application for Graduation Available for Undergraduate Students

Posted on 12/23/2011 9:03:23 AM

Currently enrolled undergraduate students who are applying for December 2012 graduation should apply online by Sunday, April 1, at

Students seeking a dual baccalaureate degree must file a separate graduation paper application for each degree, and therefore must apply for graduation through the associate deans' offices of both applicable colleges. 

Students who miss the April 1 deadline for online application, or experience difficutly in applying online, shoud contact their associate dean's office for further instruction.

Office of the Registrar