Did you make a mistake when submitting your FAFSA, like not including contributor information or without a signature?  You can make corrections once your FAFSA is processed by the Department of Education.

If additional information is needed by us to process your eligibility, we will let you know.  In the meantime, visit How To Correct or Update Your FAFSA Form for more information about making FAFSA corrections.