Summer Support for Student Concerns

Posted on 6/15/2015 1:07:21 PM

Because the Counseling Center is not in operation during the summer, if you interact with an IUP student who is in distress as a result of physical, emotional, or mental health issues, please contact the IUP Health Service. Health care providers are available to talk with and evaluate students.

IUP’s Health Service, located in the Center for Health and Well-Being, provides services Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and on Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

For more information or to talk directly to Health Service personnel, please call 724-357-6475.

In a case of an emergency, contact University Police at 724-357-2141.

In addition, after hours, students may be referred to mobile crisis at 877-333-2470 or to Indiana Regional Medical Center.