Residential Students: Fill Out a Change of Address Form for Summer

Posted on 5/13/2013 1:53:59 PM

If you do not want your mail forwarded during Summer 2013, your mail will be returned to sender. If you are coming back in the Fall, your mail will remain here at the IUP Post Office.

The IUP Post Office cannot forward your mail without a change of address card.

Change of address cards are available at the IUP Post Office or through the IUP Post OfficePost Office website.