All Other Applicants

  • Whether you are a student at another college or university looking to take classes and transfer the credits back to your institution, or you have a bachelor’s degree, high school diploma, or GED and would like to take classes for personal or professional development, you can take undergraduate classes during the summer session at IUP. Students interested in graduate-level coursework should apply through Graduate Admissions.

    How to Register: Application Opens on March 30, 2020

    Non-Degree Admissions will process your application, enroll you in your class,* and contact you by email with information about accessing your student account information and online class.

    *Subject to course availability and prerequisites being met by the applicant