Referral Process

Any individual who is a member of the IUP community (i.e., current faculty, staff, or student) may submit a referral involving a currently enrolled student to initiate the adjudication of allegations against that student. Most frequently, referrals are submitted by university police officers or residence life staff members; but anyone has the option to do so.

To submit a referral to the Office of Student Support and Community Standards, complete the Referral Form.

Complete all fields and provide as much detailed information as possible. If you have problems or questions while completing a report, please contact the Office of Student Support and Community Standards at 724-357-1254.