IUP has received the following support in the form of gifts of $25,000 or more made to the Foundation for IUP between October 1 and February 1. The university community thanks all who invest in IUP and its students.
- From Anonymous, $50,000 in support of the IUP football team.
- From Anonymous, $29,000 in support of the Geoscience Department.
- From the estate of Ida Arms, $123,533 to benefit the Ida Arms Mathematics Scholarship Endowment.
- From Tim Cejka ’73 and Debra Phillips Cejka ’73, $1.75 million in support of a new building for the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics.
- From Nancy McElroy de Brier ’62 and Donald de Brier, $25,000 in support of the Sutton Scholarship, IUP’s premier merit-based scholarship awarded to freshmen and renewed based on high academic performance.
- From Ed and Cecelia Mackey, $25,139 in support of the Mackey Business Scholarship Endowment.
- From Terry Serafini ’61, $55,000 in support of the Sutton Scholarship.
- From Fred Streams ’55, $25,000 to establish the Dr. Fred Streams ’55 and Hazel Grant Streams ’55 Scholarship to benefit students in the College of Education and Educational Technology.
With the help of botanists, arborists, faculty and staff members, students, and many other supporters, this beloved campus landmark is returning to the beauty of years past.
Nearly 900 strong, the international student population at IUP is enhancing the learning experience for everyone.
President Driscoll discusses how IUP is preparing students to respond to the pivotal issues of today and tomorrow, such as energy independence.
Selected IUP faculty respond to the question:"As it relates to your academic discipline, what specific historical event is the most underestimated in terms of its impact on society?"
Using hammers, paint brushes, bats, and baseballs, a number of IUP student-athletes have helped build villages—and spirit—in the Dominican Republic and Haiti.
For alumni and students seeking careers, IUP offers help in many forms. Among the most effective is connecting them with other alumni.