IUP Libraries Services

    • Reference Assistance — For general reference assistance involving government information, contact the library’s main Reference Desk (724-357-3006) at any time during its hours of operation or e-mail the Government Documents Librarian at mcdevitt@iup.edu or call 724-357-4892. A national chat reference service for government information is available at Government Information Online: Ask a Librarian Chat.
    • Circulation of government materials — Most items that are cataloged and kept as permanent collection can be checked out at the library’s main Circulation Desk Reference materials and items that are not cataloged may be borrowed with special permission from a librarian. Learn more about circulation policies and overdue fines and fees by visiting the Circulation Services page.
    • Interlibrary loan service — If a needed item is not available in our collection, the interlibrary loan service can obtain it for you. Select for information about interlibrary loan service.
    • Public terminals — Computers with Internet access to government on-line publications are provided in the library.