Undergraduate Positions

  • Interested in becoming an RA?

    Housing Student Worker Positions

    The Office of Housing, Residential Living, and Dining employs student workers in a number of different capacities, including:

    • Residence Hall Desk Assistant
      • For position requirements and application for our various residence hall offices, please contact the hall office in the fall.
      • Housing Main Office Worker
        • No positions are currently available.
        • Stop by the Housing Office in Ruddock Hall and ask.
      • Residential Network Helpdesk Worker
        • No positions are currently available.

      Generally, students need to be eligible for federal work study funding in order to be considered for these positions.