Student Conduct Referral Process

  • Any individual who is a member of the IUP community (i.e., current faculty, staff, or student) may submit a student conduct referral involving a currently enrolled student to initiate the adjudication of allegations against that student. Most frequently, student conduct referrals are submitted by university police officers or assistant/graduate/residence life staff members, but anyone has the option to do so.

    To submit a student conduct referral to the Office of Student Conduct, complete the online report form.

    Complete all fields and provide as much detailed information as possible.  If you have problems or questions while completing a report, please view the self-help video below or contact the Office of Student Conduct at 724-357-1264.