IUP Student or Visitor Injury Report

  • Incidents involving non-employees (i.e., students, visitors) in an injury on university property are required to complete this form and email it to studentorvisitor-injury-report@iup.edu.

    Immediately report incidents resulting in severe injury, illness, exposure, property damage, or death to University Police, 724357-2141.

    Students may seek non-emergency treatment for injuries and illnesses at the Center for Health and Well-Being, Suites on Maple 901 Maple Street, Indiana, PA 15705.

    Please contact Caroline Speer in the Office of Public Safety for questions and other concerns about a reported injury or claim being made at 724-357-3201 or cespeer@iup.edu.

    Please contact Frank Carrozza in Environmental Health and Safety, 724-357-5705 or carrozza@iup.edu, to report the existence of any hazards (i.e., uneven sidewalks, snow/ice sidewalks or steps, etc.) that resulted in the injury so that action can be taken.

    Download the Student or Visitor Injury Report (interactive PDF).