Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

IUP Home | A–Z Index | Apply Now | Support IUP | News and Events | Find People |

Resources for Current Undergraduate Students


Minor in English

A minor in English requires 18 credits in English courses beyond the required Liberal Studies English courses (English 101 and 202). At least 6 of these credits must be numbered at the 300 level or higher. English 121 may be used to fulfill part of the 18 credits required. (No more than 6 credits can be transferred from another university.)

Resources for BSEd English Education Students

Find a course requirements checklist, details on the Praxis Exams and portfolio submission to the College of Education, and more resources for the BSEd in English Education program.

Getting Involved

Putting Your Skills to Work