Skip to main content
IUP artmark


  • Immigration and Visa graphic

    Please use the information below as a guide for immigration. See the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services or U.S. Department of State websites for official information and changes. These offices oversee all immigration updates and enforcement. We will do our best to inform enrolled IUP students of changes. We handle information only for F and J visa holders.

    Suggestion: Copy all the documents in case they are lost or stolen or if you need information from them. Do not carry original documents daily unless absolutely necessary.