Skip to main content
IUP artmark

IUP–Community College of Beaver County Articulations

  • CCBC logoWelcome, Community College of Beaver County students! Here’s everything you need to transfer to IUP. 

    IUP is ready to help you pursue your academic and professional aspirations in a way that suits your current needs. 

    Use our Liberal Studies Equivalency Guide to help you to determine which courses to take at Bucks for maximum transferability of general studies courses.

    Use our Online Transfer Credit Equivalency System to assist you in determining how other courses not listed on the equivalency guide will transfer.

    Both of these tools are best used in conjunction with our undergraduate catalog, which indicates specific courses that must be taken in order to complete your degree at IUP.

    The following program to program agreements allow students to transfer full Associate of Arts and Associate of Science Degrees into parallel bachelor degree programs with full junior standing. The following programs are covered by state articulation agreements (TAOC):

    CCBC+IUP Articulation Agreements
    Community College Degree
    Parallel IUP Degree
    Biology (Associate in Science) Biology (BS)
    Business Business Administration (Associate of Arts) Accounting (BS)

    Finance (BS)

    Human Resource Management (BS)

    International Business (BS)

      Management (BS)

      Management Information Systems (BS)

      Management/Entrepreneurship and Small Business (BS)

    Marketing (BS)
    Criminal Justice
    Criminal Justice Transfer (Associate of Arts)
    Criminology (BA)
    English English (Associate of Arts)
    English/Film Studies Track (BA)

    English/Language Studies Track (BA)
        English/Literacy Textual and Cultural Studies Track (BA)
        English/Pre-Law (BA)
        English/Writing Studies Track (BA)
    History History (Associate of Arts)
    History (BA)
    PK-4 Education
    PK-4 Education (Associate of Science)
    Early Childhood Education/Special Education (BSED)

    The following program has a special articulation agreement. 

    • Respiratory Care

    Please contact the IUP Transfer Services Office at or the transfer coordinator at the Community College of Beaver County to learn more. 

    Reverse Transfer

    IUP has partnered with CCBC to help our students obtain a degree/credential from the community college. The Reverse Transfer initiative identifies students who may be eligible based on credit earned at both CCBC and IUP. Once you’ve received an e-mail from our Transfer Services office indicating you are eligible, you may complete the form to request transcripts.