Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Frequently Asked Questions About the Office of Video Services

Where is your office, 101 University Drive, located?

101 University Drive was formerly the Continuing Education computer lab trailer on South Campus. It is located by the IUP baseball fields. If you are driving from campus on either Oakland or Wayne Avenue, turn onto Rose Street (left if coming from Oakland; right if coming from Wayne). From Rose Street, you’ll turn onto Kolter Drive (right if coming from Oakland; left if coming from Wayne), and University Drive is the first left at the top of the hill. This office is not within walking distance from campus! Also, the campus loop only runs to this location during Spring sports season.

I would like to have a video produced for my department. What is the process for requesting a production?

At this time, all requests must go through the executive director of Communications and Media Relations, Michelle Fryling, Here is more information about video services and AV.

I am not a Communications Media major, but I would still like to apply as a student worker in A/V production. Are there any restrictions?

No, you do not have to be a part of a specific major to work in the video or A/V office. However, it is helpful if you have a strong interest in learning the production process.

  • University Videographer
  • 101 University Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-4577
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
  • 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.