Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Office of Veterans Affairs

The Office of Veterans Affairs is dedicated to serving student veterans and their families.

For the best service, we encourage you to apply for GI Bill® education benefits online. Apply using the VA VONAPP service today.

After successfully applying online, a hard copy Certificate of Eligibility from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs will be mailed to the address indicated on your application. Please submit a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility along with a General Information Sheet to our office to have your benefits processed.

Each semester, please submit the Certification Form to confirm your enrollment.

Forms may be submitted by e-mail (, fax (724-357-3957) or dropped off at the Veterans Affairs Office, located in 104 Pratt Hall.

IUP Alumni Honored for their Sacrifices in the Line of Duty

—“ IUP Alum Killed In Combat Remembered

Education Benefit Programs
Determine eligibility and learn how to apply for a variety of education benefit programs available to veterans, active duty military, National Guard members, reservists, spouses and dependents.
Helpful Resources
Learn about IUP’s Military Resource Center, special academic polices, and scholarships available for military-affiliated students. Discover the variety of resources available both on and off campus.
Find answers to the questions that are most frequently asked in the Office of Veterans Affairs.
Photo Galleries
Browse through pictures of our alumni and student veterans.

Visit our photo galleries

Visit our photo galleries

  • Office of Veterans Affairs
  • Pratt Hall, Room 104
    201 Pratt Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-3009
  • Fax: 724-357-3957
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
  • Summer Hours
  • 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.