Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Register for Summer

IUP Summer Sessions 2014: Get AheadIUP Students

Register for on-campus or online Summer classes through MyIUP, the same way you do for Spring and Fall classes. You don’t need a different PIN.

PASSHE Visiting Students

Students attending another Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education institution are able to transfer the credit and the grade back to their home institution.

Students from Other Colleges/ Universities

You can take courses online or on campus as a visiting college student and transfer the credit back to your home institution.

Professional Advancement/Personal Interest

If you already have a bachelor’s degree, high school diploma, or GED, you can take summer courses for credit online or on campus through Adult and Continuing Education.

High School Students

You can take courses as a visiting high school student if you’re a rising junior or senior with at least a 3.0 overall GPA.

Prerequisites for Graduate School

Register for the undergraduate courses that are required for admission into your graduate school program.

Teachers Seeking Credit or Certification in a Second Subject

With guidance and approval from the College of Education, you can take undergraduate courses offered on campus or online.

Graduate Courses, Non-Degree-Seeking 

You can take graduate courses without completing a full application to the School of Graduate Studies (if you have never taken graduate coursework at IUP).

Level II Teacher Certification Credits

Educators can apply through the graduate school for courses leading to Level II certification.

  • Summer Sessions
  • R&P Building
    629 Fisher Avenue
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-2292
  • Graduate Courses: 724-357-2222
  • Fax: 724-357-7597
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
  • 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.