The Military Science Department at IUP occupies Pierce Hall, one of the largest ROTC facilities on the East Coast. We have two medium-size classrooms and one large lecture classroom, all with multimedia and Internet capability.
Pierce Hall has an indoor range for pistol and subcaliber rifle marksmanship and a fully stocked library of technical and field manuals, Department of Defense and Army regulations and pamphlets, and many historical publications.
The Warrior Battalion has a very well-stocked and spacious supply room. We have access to a 400-meter outdoor running track and several athletic fields for our leadership labs and physical training, along with the College Lodge facility.
The Military Science Leadership Laboratory has eight computers fully networked into the university LAN, as well as study and planning areas. The laboratory was dedicated to the memory of two W.W.II veterans, Walter J. Piwinsky of 474th Anti-Aircraft Artillery Battalion and Stanley J. Brzycki of the 338th Infantry Battalion. Pierce Hall is named after Colonel William Elliot Pierce.
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
© 2007–17 Indiana University of Pennsylvania
1011 South Drive, Indiana, Pa. 15705 | 724-357-2100