Act 48 Links

  • All course work is submitted on your behalf, by request, to the Pennsylvania Department of Education. Therefore, you must request that course work is reported. This can be done in two ways: 1) by signing into MyIUP using your IUP network account, or 2) by downloading the request form and faxing or mailing it to the Office of the Registrar.

    Course work is submitted to PDE via data file every week. You will receive a letter from the assistant registrar when your course work has been reported and accepted.

    Should you have any questions, after reviewing the following links, please feel free to contact the Office of the Registrar at 724-357-2217.