Enter the following information on separate lines in the Header Note section of the Purchase Requisition:
Item Overview area of the Purchase Requisition
Item Detail – Account Assignment Tab
2. Hit the Enter Key
“Hold” the Requisition.
NOTE: A requisition number will be assigned and will appear at the bottom of the screen.
Attachments – Advertisement (This will be done using SAP transaction ME53N)
Please be sure to attach the advertisement in Word document form to the requisition.
NOTE: You can only add attachments to the requisition in “Display” mode.
Go to ME53N (Display Requisition) Note: Do not click “Change”!
1. Click on the Services for Object Button.
2. A drop screen will appear. Move the cursor to “Create,” continue to move the cursor to the right to “Create Attachment” and left-click on the mouse.
3. The Import File Box appears on the screen.
4. Search the hard drive for the file you want to attach and double-click on the file to attach to the requisition.
1. To view the attachments on the purchase order, click on the Services for Object button.
2. When the drop screen appears, move the cursor to Attachment List and left-click the mouse button.
3. The Service Attachment list screen appears. The screen lists all attachments associated with the requisition. To view an attachment, select attachment and double-click the left mouse button.
E-Mail Purchasing with Requisition Number:
Once you have entered your requisition and successfully attached the “ad copy,” e-mail Jamie Carnahan (email@example.com) with your “held” requisition number.
Purchasing will review the requisition, shop for quotations, and change the requisition to reflect the pricing. The department requesting the advertisement will then be contacted to approve the changed requisition.
Note: The advertising request will not be filled until the requisition is successfully approved!
Fraud, Waste, and Abuse Hotline
© 2007–16 Indiana University of Pennsylvania
1011 South Drive, Indiana, Pa. 15705 | 724-357-2100