Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

How Do I Adjust My Tax Witholding?Document icon
Need help filling out your W-4?  Please read the attached publication for answers. 
Employee ESS Leave RequestDocument icon
How to submit Leave using ESS
Manager Approval ESS Leave RequestDocument icon
How to Approve Leave using ESS
Enroll for Electronic Delivery of Your Form W-2
Starting in 2012, you have the option to receive your W-2 electronically via Employee Self Service (ESS).
ESS Instructions on Printing Pay Statements for StudentsDocument icon
Effective with the pay date of June 3, 2011 the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education will cease printing pay statements for all student employees who have elected to receive their pay through direct deposit. Student employees that currently receive a paper check will continue to receive their check in the usua
How to log in and use ESSDocument icon
To log in and use ESS, go to and click on “Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal.” You can also access the ESS portal at If you encounter any difficulties accessing ESS, please contact Payroll Services at (724)357-2510. If you need your PASSHE Active Directory password
Supplemental Payment Request Form and Instructions - Revised 3/2015
Form and instructions to be used to request payment for short-term services performed by IUP and non-IUP employees.
Payroll Services news.
Faculty and Staff Forms
  • Payroll Services Office
  • Sutton Hall, Room G11
    1011 South Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-2510
  • Fax: 724-357-7551
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.