Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

How Do I Adjust My Tax Withholding?Document icon
Need help filling out your W-4?  Please read the attached publication for answers. 
Employee ESS Leave RequestDocument icon
How to submit Leave using ESS
Manager Approval ESS Leave RequestDocument icon
How to Approve Leave using ESS
How to log in and use ESSDocument icon
To log in and use ESS, go to and click on “Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal.” You can also access the ESS portal at If you encounter any difficulties accessing ESS, please contact Payroll Services at (724)357-2510. If you need your PASSHE Active Directory password
Supplemental Payment Request Form and Instructions
Form and instructions to be used to request payment for short-term services performed by IUP and non-IUP employees.
Payroll Services news.
Faculty and Staff Forms
  • Payroll Services Office
  • Sutton Hall, Room G11
    1011 South Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-2510
  • Fax: 724-357-7551
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.