Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Student Cooperative Association

The Student Cooperative Association, your IUP campus partner, offers all IUP faculty, staff, and their families the opportunity to become members of the association. Becoming a member of the Student Cooperative Association allows you to take advantage of the many cultural and recreational programs, activities, and facilities offered by the Student Co-op, including

  • Use of the HUB Fitness Center and facilities
  • Use of the Co-op Recreational Park: softball fields, picnic facilities, campgrounds, archery range, fishing pond, and disk golf
  • Use of the College Lodge including sledding hill, fitness par course, hiking and biking trails
  • Free use of the Indiana County Transit Authority buses
  • Use of Memorial Field House facilities
  • Free general admission to home football and basketball games
  • Reduced ticket prices and subscription rates for the Lively Arts series
  • Free admission to the Ideas and Issues Series speakers
  • Reduced admission to Theater-by-the-Grove productions, as well as other Fine Arts Department theatrical, music, and dance productions
  • Free or reduced admission the The Entertainment Network and BEC programs
  • Discounted OnStage tickets with limited availability. Certain restrictions apply.

How Do I Join?

All of these services are available to association members by paying the activity fee. The cost of an entire family activity fee is only $119 per semester (Fall or Spring) and $72.50 for the entire Summer Session. If you wish to purchase the activity fee for the full year (Fall and Spring as well as Summer), the cost is only $310.50. Children who have graduated from high school or are nineteen years of age or older are not eligible. Children who are IUP students are subject to the student activity fee.

In order to make use of the services purchased with the activity fee, you must have an I-Card. Upon payment of the activity fee, your I-Card record will be modified to record your membership in the Student Cooperative Association. If you already have an I-Card, return the attached "Faculty/Staff Activity Fee" form with payment in order to have your I-Card record updated. If you need an I-Card, please stop by the Hadley Union Building to receive one. The I-Card office is located in the upper level of the Hadley Union Building and is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m. Summer hours through August 27 are Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.

  • Center for Teaching Excellence
  • Dr. Stephanie Taylor-Davis, Director
    103 Stabley Library
    429 South Eleventh Street
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-7800
  • Fax: 724-357-2281