Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Academic Honesty Pledge

Agreement to abide by the IUP Academic Integrity Policy

Change of Major 

For students who want to change their major or add a secondary major

Request to Remove Minor, Double Major, or Dual Baccalaureate

Form used to request removal of a minor, double major, or dual baccaleaurete from your record

Dual Baccalaureate Application

Form used to apply for a second baccalaureate degree (rather than just a double major)

Dual Baccalaureate vs. Double Major

Frequently asked questions

Permission to Substitute a Business Course or Nonwestern Requirement

Request to substitute a course for a business course or waiver of nonwestern requirement

Petition for an Exception to a Liberal Studies Requirement

Request for exception or substitution for a Liberal Studies course. Exceptions to Liberal Studies requirements may be considered only in extreme or unusual circumstances.

Scheduling Time Conflict Resolution

Form to request permission to register for two courses whose times overlap

  • Eberly College of Business and Information Technology
  • Office of Undergraduate Student Services
    208 Eberly
    664 Pratt Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-3215
  • Fax: 724-357-7996
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
  • 1:00 p.m.–4:30 p.m.