Skip to Content - Skip to Navigation

Overtime Forms

Time and attendance forms can be found on the Office of Payroll Services Faculty and Staff Forms page. Additional information can be found on the overtime equalization page.

AFSCME Compensatory Time Request FormDocument icon
AFSCME employees must complete and submit the form to receive compensatory time in lieu of premium overtime.
Statement of Willingness to Work OvertimeDocument icon
  • Human Resources Office
  • Sutton Hall, Room G8
    1011 South Drive
    Indiana, PA 15705
  • Phone: 724-357-2431
  • Fax: 724-357-2685
  • Office Hours
  • Monday through Friday
  • 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m.